Friday 23 August 2013

Paris

Whilst in Paris I got to explore and do the touristy things like going up the Eiffel Tower but I also got to visit the Les Arts Decoratifs (Decorative Arts museum) and the Louvre where i saw the Mona Lisa and the Venus de Milo.
 The Eiffel Tower


 Les Arts Decoratifs, which covers anything from furniture to textiles and photography to graphics, It also had a Barbar exhibition running.


The Louvre, It’s huge and we didn’t get to look all the way around all though I did visit the Ancient Egyptian section and conquered a few fears.
I really enjoyed Paris and I got to see the city and some very beautiful buildings and shops. Louis Vitton on the Champs Elysees was amazing, it was set over different levels and was brilliant.
These are the links to the Les Arts Decoratifs and Louvre museum websites.

No comments:

Post a Comment